Thursday, January 25, 2007

What a difference ...

So, it turns out that yesterday was the one-year anniversary of this blog. In honor of the occasion I have added an Atom feed button over there to your right, just above the Google search box. This will enable you to subscribe to FitzFacts and receive new content on your newsreader. At least, I think that is what it will do (remember, this is being written by a guy who has a hi-fi, but neither hi-def nor wi-fi).

I hope to make some other changes and updates next week or soon after. In the meantime, I looked back at the last year and decided to post links to some of my favorites. So if you have a lot of time on your hands, enjoy!

Getting started

My First Movie Review

Winter Olympics Preview

Sledding

Shoveling

Pinewood Derby

George Mason Basketball

American Idol

A Not So Shaggy Dog Story

Duke Lacrosse

Cereal Polygamy

Father's Day

Sept. 11

Playing Pickup

Poll #1

No comments: